Journalism and strategic communications are becoming inseparable from communication design. Tomorrow's j-school graduates need design production and design thinking skills to be competitive in their chosen fields.
This class introduces freshmen to techniques, processes, and ways of thinking essential for digital and print media creation.
Please communicate with Instructors as follows:
- First: Extra Credit FAQ Discussion Board on Webcampus. Post ALL technical questions, assignment questions, syllabus questions, due date questions to the Extra Credit FAQ. This is an easy way to earn extra credit.
- Second: Lab. Ask questions in your lab.
- Third: Book an office hours appointment with me.
- Last resort: Email Katherine ONLY if you have a serious illness or life crisis. If you do email, please include "108" in the header of every email you send me.
Please DO NOT email Instructors about:
- absences from class
- anything covered in the syllabus
- Staying organized is essential to success in this course.
- You can sign up for text message reminders of deadlines here.